Awards given this year:
- NCHS - finishing "enhancements" to the MAC: $5,000
- Volleyball - spirit boost for Volleybowl: $100
- Wrestling - scales/equipment: $1699
- PE - equipment maintenance: $TBD
- 2 new mascot costumes for NCHS!
NCHS Booster Club provides funding that would otherwise not be available, to improve the quality of athletic programs at NC, and to stimulate interest in NC athletics. All booster grants are intended to directly benefit the students of NCHS.
Have A Request?
Grant requests are considered all year long. To be considered for a grant, the requesting program must:
- Fill out the Grant Request Form.
- Contact a Booster Club board member to have your request added to the agenda of the next Booster Club monthly meeting (2nd Monday @ 7pm).
- Attend the next meeting to present your request in person and to answer any questions related to the request.
- After presenting the request, Booster Club members will have a closed discussion.
- A representative from Booster Club will contact you with the results of the request within 3 days.